Saddle up for the perfect accessory for your western-inspired look! This Tan Pendleton Twilly is the fashionable finishing touch, with baby blue base adding a classic western flair. Lighten up your wardrobe with a little bit of fun and lots of flair!
How to Wear a Twilly:
- As a necktie: wear as a bow around your neck, or tied like a classic necktie.
- As an accessory to a top: wear it under a collared shirt.
- As a hair accessory: wear as a headband, over a low ponytail, or woven into a braid.
- As a handbag or purse accessory: tie it around your purse for a pop of color.
- As a body accessory: wear it around your wrist like a bracelet or your waist as a belt
- Style it any way you want in your own mood and creativity!
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 3"x35"
- Hem: Double-sided and stitched
- Check out all of our Wild Rag Style Tips and Tutorials
- See Frequently Asked Questions & Answers on our FAQ page