Whipin Wild Rags Inc. is searching for a Territory Sale Associate for Dallas / Fort Worth Texas, Arizona, California and Oregon, territory.
Do you have an outgoing personality and great independent working skills? Do you have a keen eye for the ever-innovative Western fashion industry and a few good knots up your sleeve? If so, we are looking for you! Whipin Wild Rags Inc. is a leader in accessories for western enthusiasts. Whipin is driven by world-class design focused on delivering the highest quality, authentic apparel to our customers. We are a fast-paced, and growing company; dedicated to finding and developing the best people to continue to grow with our company. In return, we aim to make sure that our employees are happy and motivated by offering them a challenging, fun, and financially rewarding working environment.
As a Territory Sales Associate, you'll be required to complete the following tasks:
Territory Sales Associates are responsible for cultivating and managing sales and retailer relationships within their assigned region as well as managing all sales functions for assigned accounts to ensure the business grows according to sales projections. This includes account financial planning, assortment planning, developing and implementing sales plans, coordinating product showings, and working closely with customer service to process orders. Manage and maintain quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Regular product showings and account visits.
- Regular communication with the retailer base.
- Forecasting of territory business on a seasonal basis.
- Territory feedback regarding market trends and influences.
- Identifying growth opportunities in territory.
- Provide regular product educational feedback to retailers and their staff.
- Attend trade shows and seasonal sales meetings.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Strong Experience with apparel and accessories internet sales and merchandising.
- Understanding of e-retailing; including site optimization.
- Ability to reach out to new contacts, establish repoire and set up new accounts.
- Confidence in communicating comfortably with business owners and decision-makers.
- Strong computer skills – Google Workplace, Gmail, Outlook.
- Exceptional written, oral, and face-to-face communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, and work independently.
- Strong retail math experience.
We work hard but we play hard too; we believe in a work-life balance for our employees; we pay our Territory Sale Associate a base wage plus a generous sales-based incentive, and we offer a terrific discount on our products. You will work remotely and set your own schedule. This position does include some traveling and a chance to experience wholesale markets and western events throughout the year! This is your chance to be a part of something great and make memories that’ll last a lifetime.