Whipin Wild Rags Inc. is searching for a Sales Associate for NFR 2022
Do you have an outgoing personality and great independent working skills? Do you have a keen eye for the ever-innovative Western fashion industry and a few good knots up your sleeve? If so, we are looking for you! Whipin Wild Rags Inc. is looking for experienced Sales Associates to join our team at our NFR Booth in Las Vegas Nevada. Each day will bring new challenges and excitement, and give you a chance to interact with some of the most loyal customers in the industry! We take great pride in our customer service and have fun while doing our jobs!
As a Sales Associate, you'll be required to complete the following tasks:
- Consistently demonstrate Whipin’s Customer First standards
- Perform opening and closing duties: Inventory, Sales, Basic IT set up (Wifi for Point of Sale)
- Perform Point-of-sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns and lead selling and service efforts during scheduled shifts.
- Assist in meeting goals by maintaining a selling focus.
- Ensure the register area is clean, neat, organized, and stocked with necessary supplies and free of food and drinks.
- Ensure return / try-on merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in the appropriate area at the end of each shift.
- Familiarity with Loss Prevention policies; advises management of any unusual internal or external activity
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees and managers through sharing knowledge, helping to complete tasks, and/or assisting in customer interactions.
- Completing inventory and sales reports each day.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Western experience or lifestyle is a huge plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have outgoing, positive demeanor and great teamwork skills
- Superior customer service knowledge combined with excellent communication skills
- Ability to do simple math, including percentages
- Able to work flexible schedules including weekends
- At least 18 years old
We work hard but we play hard too; we believe in a work-life balance for our employees; we pay our Sales Associates a very competitive wage plus a generous sales-based incentive, and we offer a terrific discount on our products. Our hours are 9 am to 6 pm each day -- so no late-night shifts, and plenty of time to enjoy the rodeo! This is your chance to be a part of something great and make memories that’ll last a lifetime.